Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Under Construction

Megan's Munchies is currently under construction! A new and exciting version of my blog will hopefully be up soon, but I need your help. I love and appreciate all my readers, and I want to make my blog something you all enjoy visiting daily. What do you like and not like about my blog? What would you like to see more of.....personal info, meal recipes, more sweet treats, more of my sister's cakes, more healthy recipes? What can I do to make it more enjoyable for you all? I am open to any suggestions! Also....I am working on an About Me page. What would you like to know about me?

Subscribe here to get your free daily updates to Megan's Munchies!

13 comments:

priscilla joy said...

Under your About Me Page, I'd love to see some pics of *you*. You and your husband are so cute. I love your blog just the way it is, I can't wait to see the new site Megan!

Barbara Bakes said...

How fun to a new look! I keep thinking about updating mine as well. I'm always looking for healthy dishes. I really need to get more veggies into my diet.

Pumpkin said...

I love your blog! I think your photography is great. I'm looking forward to what you have in store.

Bunny said...

I'd like to see a list of your recipes and the pictures of you would really be nice too!

Anonymous said...

Ooh this is so exciting! I love your blog just the way it is :-)

Reeni said...

I love you just the way you are!! I can't wait to see your new look!

Tami said...

i love your baked goodies, sometime I make the recipes, other times just looking at the pictures and i feel fulfilled just looking at the pictures.

Krista said...

I love your blog! I'd love to see some more of your sister's cakes. One feature I really enjoy is the Holy Yum Award! The only thing I find is that it sometimes takes awhile to open your site....that just may be my internet connection, though!

Lori said...

I love your blog but would really like to see more healthy recipes. So much of the stuff looks so good, but I know I would not be good for me...

stephchows said...

You know me, I'm always up for more healthy! :)

Emily said...

hi, i can't believe i haven't visited your blog before! it looks great the way it is!

Leslie said...

I think you have a nice variety of foods on your blog. I cant wait to see the new look

Lori said...

Blog changes are always so exciting! I've always enjoyed your blog. I'd love to see more recipes that meet the challenges you face with your allergies. I'm always looking for new ways to make goodies.

I really like all the great treats you have. I like to make things from scratch and not use ready-made ingredients, but your posts always give me ideas for new flavors. :)