Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cherrybrook Kitchen Cookies

I have been looking for these cookies for quite some time now, and I finally found them at Whole Foods yesterday. Cherrybrook Kitchen has many baking mixes that are gluten free and allergen free, and now they have a variety of cookies. I had a hard time deciding which flavor to purchase. The flavors include: chocolate chip, fudge brownie, snickerdoodle, and vanilla graham. Only two are gluten free. I choose vanilla graham, and I was not disappointed. The cute little cookies are full of graham flavor and a touch of vanilla and cinnamon. I also like that they are fairly low in sugar...only 8 grams for 6 cookies. They remind me of some of the cookies I ate when I was a kid. I can't believe they don't have gluten, dairy, or eggs in them. I can't wait to try the other flavors! These are definitely the perfect treat for everyone including vegans and those with food allergies.
Get daily e-mail updates from Megan's Munchies. Subscribe here!

17 comments:

Heather said...

mmmm. they look so yummy :D have a good week!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

these cookies are so cute! I bet they taste good too! :D

VeggieGirl said...

Do they contain soy??

shelby said...

Aww, those cookies are so cute. They look super yummy too :)

happyherbivore.com said...

omg! I've only ever seen the cake mixes!! I want cookies!!

stephchows said...

They sure do look adorable!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

so cute and swirly :)

Sharon said...

Oh wow, super cute!

Wandering Coyote said...

I love the pretty spiral shape!

Maria said...

Love the cookies!

April said...

These are SUPER cute!

Reeni♥ said...

I'm glad you were able to find them, Megan. They look like kids cookies, so cute!

Priscilla said...

These look so yummy, I need one right now!

Alyse said...

oh wow I love the swirl!

Not Another Omnivore said...

mmmm...snickerdoodle...

Elyse said...

I've actually been wondering about these cookies! So glad to hear that they're worth searching for. I may just have to buy some next time I see them!

Foodie (Fab and Delicious Food) said...

Thanks for the review!