Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cherrybrook Kitchen Cookies

I have been looking for these cookies for quite some time now, and I finally found them at Whole Foods yesterday. Cherrybrook Kitchen has many baking mixes that are gluten free and allergen free, and now they have a variety of cookies. I had a hard time deciding which flavor to purchase. The flavors include: chocolate chip, fudge brownie, snickerdoodle, and vanilla graham. Only two are gluten free. I choose vanilla graham, and I was not disappointed. The cute little cookies are full of graham flavor and a touch of vanilla and cinnamon. I also like that they are fairly low in sugar...only 8 grams for 6 cookies. They remind me of some of the cookies I ate when I was a kid. I can't believe they don't have gluten, dairy, or eggs in them. I can't wait to try the other flavors! These are definitely the perfect treat for everyone including vegans and those with food allergies.
Get daily e-mail updates from Megan's Munchies. Subscribe here!

17 comments:

Heather said...

mmmm. they look so yummy :D have a good week!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

these cookies are so cute! I bet they taste good too! :D

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Do they contain soy??

Anonymous said...

Aww, those cookies are so cute. They look super yummy too :)

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

omg! I've only ever seen the cake mixes!! I want cookies!!

stephchows said...

They sure do look adorable!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

so cute and swirly :)

Sharon said...

Oh wow, super cute!

Wandering Coyote said...

I love the pretty spiral shape!

Maria said...

Love the cookies!

Prila said...

These are SUPER cute!

Reeni said...

I'm glad you were able to find them, Megan. They look like kids cookies, so cute!

priscilla joy said...

These look so yummy, I need one right now!

A said...

oh wow I love the swirl!

Not Another Omnivore said...

mmmm...snickerdoodle...

Elyse said...

I've actually been wondering about these cookies! So glad to hear that they're worth searching for. I may just have to buy some next time I see them!

Foodie (Fab and Delicious Food) said...

Thanks for the review!