Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Holy Yum! Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake

I promise to have a new recipe posted soon, but I decided that it was time to give out a Holy Yum! award since I haven't given one out in several weeks! I would like to give this award to the Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake made by Tina @ Mommy's Kitchen. If you haven't visited this blog, it is a MUST READ! She has so many delicious recipes including Cake Mix Dinner Rolls, Chocolate Butterscotch Cake, and Chewy Butterscotch Cookies.

Subscribe here to get your free daily updates to Megan's Munchies!

20 comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Mmmmm chocolate :)

Linda said...

Thanks for this lead. You are right...holy YUM!

Bunny said...

This looks fantastic Megan, I went to Tina's site too, she's a Paula fan!!! Love her already!!

TheRavenousMommy said...

Looks like a yum winner to me!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HOLY YUM!! :-D

Bec said...

that cake looks fantastic!

Teresa Cordero Cordell said...

Megan, I couldn't agree more. I love Tina's blog. I've used alot of her recipes.

Brenda Campbell said...

HOLY YUM!! I am going to have to try that.. she has a great blog, I took a look at it and followed it! It is great that she is a Paula fan, as I am too! That is always a plus!

Elyse said...

Mm, that chocolate chip coffee cake looks delicious. I'm definitely going to visit Tina's blog. Thanks for sending me in that direction.

Megan said...

yumyumyum. coffee cake!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

scrumptious!!!!! great pick!

Alison Can Read said...

Great looking cake! Thanks for telling us about Tina's blog.

Risa said...

I just wanted to let you know I will be adding your blog to my google reader :)

miss v said...

i never though of chocolate chip coffee cake before. awesome!

priscilla joy said...

Yummy! This looks amazing!

Foodie (Fab and Delicious Food) said...

Yum, that looks so good!

Teanna said...

That cake looks AMAZING! I love the melty chocolate!

stephchows said...

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!

Jenn@slim-shoppin said...

That looks so good right now!

I hardly ever make something like that because its too hard for me to resist!

Reeni said...

That looks delicious! Great pick, Megan!