Friday, April 3, 2009

Winners and a Preview!

Congrats to the winners of the Get Active Prize Packs!!
Tami
when i started running my kids LOVED coming and watching my races. after each race they reenact the race for days and days, wearing my number and putting the medal around each others necks. i can't wait to run a race with them some day
.

Anntje

Cute pack! To stay active I ride my bike & walk a lot... it also helps that I tend to really dislike driving. A good family activity to get the kids involved is swimming or walking the dog. I loved walking around the block with my dog as a kid!


Mary H.
To keep my kids active we instituted a "no TV on weeknights" rule.
The funnest way we stay active is our jumping jack marathons. When we are in line somewhere and I see the wiggles start up, I'll assign everyone a certain number of jumping jacks to do - like "Joshua, give me 36 jumping jacks".

I will be back tonight with an AWESOME giveaway. Here is a preview:

Subscribe here to get your free daily updates to Megan's Munchies!

10 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

Ooh nice t-shirt - can't wait for the contest details!!

Sharon said...

Oh wow, congratulations to the winners, and such a cool shirt!!!

Krista said...

Great shirt, Meg!! :)

stephchows said...

That shirt is awesome!!!!

Maria said...

Love that shirt. I will be back:)

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

congratulations to the winners~~~ :D

Reeni said...

Congrats to the winners. What a pretty shirt!

Zesty Cook said...

Great shirt Meg.. :)

Anonymous said...

I want one!!-Monica-
rideit4@comcast.net

Mary H. said...

I'm so excited that I won - I just don't know how to email you to give you my address. :)