Sunday Morning Breakfast Memories
- Sitting in church hoping mom and dad were planning to take us out for pancakes when the service was over
- Going to the donut sale put on by the girl scouts and boy scouts after church, and getting sprinkle donuts...Then, sitting with several families and all the mothers exchanging coupons from the Sunday paper
- My mom making breakfast at home, and hearing her shake the bacon in a bag to get the grease off of it
- My dad eating eggs even though he was allergic to them, and then sneezing like crazy afterward
- Getting to drink "special" coffee my mom made for me.....milk with a teeny tiny bit of coffee...I blame her for my coffee addiction!
Subscribe here to get your free daily updates to Megan's Munchies!