Friday, February 6, 2009

Malaysian Sweet Chili Coconut Sauce

This sauce is what inspired my Thai Sweet Potatoes. I found this sauce at Sprouts Market, and I fell in love at first taste. As you can tell, by the time I finally took a picture, I had already used this sauce several times, and the bottle was half empty. It tastes delicious in stir-fries or just drizzled over veggies. I am anxious to try some of the other World Foods products including: Thai Basil Chili Sauce, Thai Sweet Pineapple Chili Sauce, and Pad Thai Sauce.

Check out these delicious recipes on the World Foods website:
Curried Carrot Soup
Sweet and Sour Noodle Stir-fry
Stuffed Tofu

Get daily e-mail updates from Megan's Munchies. Subscribe here!

17 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oooh, I must find that sauce!!

Anonymous said...

That sauce sounds AMAZING!

Not Another Omnivore said...

I totally associate coconut with deliciousness!

NAOmni

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

it sounds really interesting that stuffed tofu.

Reeni said...

They all sound good, especially the Pad Thai!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, that sauce sounds super tasty!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation!

miss v said...

that does sound like a yummy sauce. is it really sweet, or just like zippy sweet? (does that make sense?)

Anonymous said...

Those potatoes look seriously yum. I haven't seen that sauce around... I might try to adapt that with coconut milk and curry powder.

Zesty Cook said...

I would love that SAUCE!

Amy said...

How funny. I just bought another version of that brand's sauce last night at Cost Plus - sweet chili with keffir lime. Can't wait to try it!

Joie de vivre said...

It looks like you have a nice kitchen. Look at that tile!

Abby said...

Hey! we are abundant in that in our country ;)

Lori said...

Wow this sounds tasty! Lots of my favorite flavors.

George Erdosh said...

I love your motto: everything in moderation. That has been mine for a lifetime a managed to stay lean even though I am a food professional and love to eat.

Check out my latest (Nov/08). It’s getting great reviews:

Tried and True Recipes from a Caterer’s Kitchen—Secrets of Making Great Foods

On Amazon, etc.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

That looks and sounds interesting! Definitely for me!

Cheers,

Rosa

HangryPants said...

The sauce sounds delicious!