Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Winner Is....

Congratulations to Katie @ lilveggiepatch. Her comment was randomly chosen from Friday's post, and a surprise package will be showing up in her mailbox soon!

lilveggiepatch said...
I would love to say something virtuous, like broccoli (which I love, yes, but probably could live without), but I absolutely canNOT live without chocolate or bread. Can't do it. Especially when they're beautifully combined in, say, a pain au chocolat or a chocolate chip brioche? Pure heaven.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
Who CAN live without chocolate?!

http://www.youtube.com/greekcandyman
Sonoma Productions

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that is awesome!!

Reeni said...

Congrats, Katie!! I wonder what your surprise is...

Bob said...

Congratz, Katie! You better let us know what you get. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what comes to my door.

Thanks for your nice get-well comment :-)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HOORAY!!! Katie is awesome :-D

Leslie M. said...

Congrats lilveggie! I love chocolate too! Makes life worth living! hahah
Enjoy!
LeslieVeg@msn.com

Thinspired said...

That is so adorable that your nephew calls you that!! Do you have any other tips on how to cook it, other than stir-fried in garlic?

Lo said...

thanks! I love that recipie for caramel chocolate cake! i am using it to make my friends bday cake soon :)

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

congrats to Katie!

Anonymous said...

I am totally stealing your sweet potato recipe!!! It sounds like it would taste SO good. :O) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am also having a Giveaway! If you are intersted, feel free to check out my site!

~Kristi www.krittie.wordpress.com

Karen said...

Congrats, Katie! Let us know what your surprise is!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Katie!!!

Joie de vivre said...

Your little picture is so cute!

Bunny said...

Congratulations katie!!