Saturday, September 6, 2008

Getting My Mojo Back Peanut Butter Style!


I have been debating on trying these bars for the past 10 or so trips to Whole Foods. I finally decided it was time to give these Peanut Butter delights a chance. I am so glad I did! I couldn't decide which one to try first. So, when in doubt, have half of each. My tastebuds declared them both winners. However, first place goes to Peanut Butter Pretzel flavor. It was a crunchy and chewy blend of sweet and salty. The ingredients include peanut butter filled pretzels, peanut butter chips, and peanuts. I will be having peanut butter dreams as a result of tasting this bar. The Peanut Butter and Jelly bar brought back childhood memories. At first, the jelly taste stood out more than the peanut butter flavor, but as I took more bites all the flavors began to blend perfectly. I felt like I needed a cold glass of milk to complete this snack. Both bars are 70% organic and have no trans fats, hydrogented oils, or HFCS.

8 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

A lot of bloggers have found those bars to be incredibly salty - glad that YOU liked them! :0)

Reeni said...

I don't think I would of been able to decide either, I love peanut butter. They both sound really good.

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered about the Mojo bars...I've heard pretty much anything and everything - so I need to try them for myself already!

Elizabeth said...

I didn't realize the Clif Mojo bars had such good ingredients!

kellypea said...

Love Whole Foods and love Clif Bars and Luna Bars best but haven't tried these yet. Used to practically live off them for breakfast. I'll look for them...

lauren said...

just tried the peanut butter pretzel mojo bar this weekend before running a race - and I loved it too! Will definitely be stocking up on those.

Natasha said...

I also tried these recently and liked them!

healthy ashley said...

Yay! Thanks for this review! I've been wondering about them...