1/4 cup water
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1/4 cup rice vinegar
3 tablespoons nama shoyu or braggs (less for braggs)
1/3 cup pb2
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
3 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon agave nectar
1-2 teaspoons siriacha sauce (heat preference)
cook 10 oz northern white beans (see pkg.)
marinate nothern white beans overnight in peanut sauce
steam your favourite stir-fry medley (i used birds eye - asparagus stir fry mix)
marinate veggies with beans at least 4 hours
heat up bean/veggie mix
serve with rice or over bed of zucchini pasta (see pics)
Submitted by: http://cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.blogspot.com/
1 and 1/3 cup oat flour
¾ cup rolled oats
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
¾ cup club soda
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup honey
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 to 1/2 cup blueberry preserves or your personal favorite
3 tablespoons oat flour
3 tablespoons brown sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon peanut butter, chilled
2 tablespoons peanuts, optional
1. Grease a 12 muffin cup pan or line with paper baking cups. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, set aside.
3. In a small bowl beat egg, add club soda, oil, and honey, and combine.
4. Add egg mixture and peanut butter to flour mixture, stir just until moistened and peanut butter is distributed throughout. A little lumpy is o.k. The dough will be thick.
5. Fill butter muffin cups ¾ full.
6. Make a little scoop/indent in the middle of each muffin with a small spoon and place about a teaspoon and a half of preserves in each. If you can cover some of the preserves with the scooped out dough, if some of the preserves are showing that is o.k.-the streusel topping will cover it.
7. To make the streusel topping combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, cut in the butter and peanut butter until coarse crumbs form. If you would like to add nuts stir them in.
8. Top each muffin with the streusel topping.
9. Bake 18 minutes at 400 degrees.