I was tagged by Gloria of Cookbook Cuisine with this six random things about me Meme. Here are the rules and six things about me.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I have not had a fast food hamburger in over 15 years. If you see any red meat on my blog, it was served to my husband and I did not partake. I am not a red meat or fast food fan.
2. I am a speech language pathologist and I love my job. I work with a variety of children with various issues including autism, down syndrome, hearing loss, articulation, etc.
3. Part of my job involves helping children who have feeding issues. Some are newborns just learning to feed and others are older children who have eating issues due to sensory difficulties.
4. I have a passion for dragonflies. I love to collect anything involving dragonflies, and I love taking pictures of them.
5. I am loving this food blog gig and all of the fabulous people I am meeting along the way! Thanks for following my blog!
I decided to just go with 4! I am passing this on to my friends at the following blogs: