Friday, January 9, 2009

Passionate About Food

Abby@ Blissful Bites gave me this wonderful award! She has such a great blog with some yummy recipes. Check out her amazing brownies.

In other news, I have been wanting to get my own domain name for quite some time, and when I saw that Meghann took the plunge, I decided to take the plunge myself. I am officially, www.megansmunchies.com. Unfortunately, my blogroll disappeared in the transition. I will try to get it back up soon, but please don't take it personally if you don't see your blog back up immediately. It is going to be a work in progress.

Get daily e-mail updates from Megan's Munchies. Subscribe here!

15 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

FAAAABULOUS award!!

Reeni said...

Congrats on your award and your own domain!! That's great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award =)

Krista said...

An award and your own domain! Fabulous!!

Gloria Chadwick said...

Congratulations on your new name!

AK Mom said...

Congratulations on your award, and on the new domain name!! It's so wonderful! :)

Meghann said...

Congrats on taking the plunge!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award AND the domain! Awesome!

Abby said...

ur welcome dear ;) and oh, congratulations with your new domain name. u deserve it ;)

Shelby said...

Congrats on your own domain Megan!!

Marlow said...

Congrats on the award!! I'm also thinking of buying my domain name. I guess it will still link to your blog because my link on my page worked.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award and great idea to get your own domain. I want to do that as well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on both! Your blog background is so cute! I don't know if it's new but i love it :D

Bob said...

Congratz on the award and woot new domain! :D

Laurie said...

Congratulations on the award and the new domain! Very smart move.

I've been playing with pumpkin this week, which of course made me think of you!