Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coffee Treat

I stopped drinking my daily coffee three weeks ago. I have been sleeping better and my blood sugar seems to be better. I chose to go cold turkey after I read some articles about over consumption of coffee and adrenal fatigue. This morning I am treating myself to some Dunkin Donuts coffee because my husband wanted some donuts from the new store. It is quite the treat and tastes delicious. Coffee actually tastes better when it is a treat and not a daily drink. I had my oatmeal with cinnamon and fiber along with my coffee. I am going to the store tonight, so maybe I will come up with something to change up my oatmeal. I also want to start weaning myself off of Sweet n Low. I am thinking of trying Agave Nectar to sweeten my oatmeal. Does anyone have any suggestions? Snack today is going to be a Blueberry Pure bar. I hope it is as good as the chocolate brownie bar.

000_0607

000_0606

No comments: