Monday, July 21, 2008

Love for the Dragonflies!

Food blogging is my newest hobby, but another one of my hobbies is Dragonflies. It started out as a shared good luck charm between one of my best friends and I. When they show up, it is a message to us that "everything is going to be just fine!" They always seem to show up when I need comfort or calming. When my friend and I see each other, we always bring each other dragonfly gifts in pairs so that we each have one. I have a creek by my house, and I go out there frequently to "hunt" for dragonflies. I have learned how to be in their presence without scaring them away. It seems these days as if they are posing for me to take their picture. Here is a picture of my friend from tonight. I am sure I will share more as time goes by!!!!


VeggieGirl said...

Dragonflies are such gorgeous creatures.

Healthy eating blog said...

yes they really ARE gorgeus! im new to your blog and wanted to say i love it and your doing a great job!

Healthy eating blog said...

thanks, your very welcome. and dont worry, my blog is pretty new too!