Sunday, July 20, 2008

Golden Smackers

http://www.bettylousinc.com/home/

The newest snack to be tested is Betty Lou's Golden Smackers. They look small, but they are quite filling. I love that they are organic and that they have rice protein instead of soy protein. I tried the Almond one today and it was quite a sweet treat. Covered in dark chocolate, I felt like I was indulging in a candy treat, but I felt no guilt because I knew that it was healthy. I can't wait to try the Peanut Butter Smacker. I definitely want to try more products from this brand. The website shows several granola bars that look yummy!
My husband and I are headed to Half Price Books and then off to the gym!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, isn't Barnes & Noble the best?! Such a relaxing activity :)

Oooh, those look interesting. Thanks for the review, I'll keep and eye out for 'em.

Have fun at the book store and gym!!