Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Dinner

I wanted something light and not hot for dinner tonight. I had spring mix salad, organic honey maple turkey rolls, and a rice cake with red pepper hummus. All but the rice cake were organic. I realized my first lesson as a new blogger....always have batteries charged for the camera. I was going to take a picture of my meal, but couldn't wait for the batteries to charge. Here is a picture of the turkey and hummus. I am also posting a picture of the Texas brownie I picked up for my husband. It is one of his favorites. I love the little fork that comes with it. My husband has actually been on the healthy organic food kick with me, but he still desires his treats. He doesn't eat the entire brownie at one time because it is too rich. It gives me sugar shock looking at it!!

food 001

food 004

No comments: