Monday, July 21, 2008

Seeds, Seeds, and More Seeds


http://www.bumblebar.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=8

Today's taste test was very pleasing. I had half of a Bumble Bar. I expected the bar to have honey in it because of the product name, but there was not a drop of honey in the bar at all! I chose to try the Original with Almonds. I was quite shocked to see all the seeds when I peered into the packaging. With a little hesitation, I took my first bite and I was hooked. It was soft, chewy, and a little crunchy at the same time. The best part was the hint of vanilla and cinnamon. I only had half because it was very filling. I will save the rest for snack tomorrow. Then I have to try all the other flavors.

3 comments:

Fitnessista said...

i have never seen those before, but i need to find some!!! looks delicious :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I actually didn't like those bars - but to each their own :0)

Meg said...

I was very surprised that I liked it! Maybe it is because I have really developed a taste for nutty and seedy things lately.