Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello From Florida!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was traveling to see my sister and her family in Florida. I treated myself to some nonfat frozen yogurt at the airport, and I don't know if it was that or the plane ride, but my tummy was not happy. I settled for oatmeal for dinner because I didn't want to make matters worse.

Today's review comes complements of my nephew, Preston. I introduced his mom to Elmo soups and he loves them. Last night, he chowed down on the Chicken NoodleMania soup. His mom drains it and gives him the noodles and veggies. The Elmo noodles are so fun. I love this soup too because it is organic and fairly low in sodium. Seeing kids eat with total love of food for it's taste and textures is so refreshing. Preston was speechless when it came to describing how good it was, but the rate ate which he stuffed the little Elmos in his mouth with both hands tells me that it was mighty tasty!










2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Have fun with your family in Florida!!

Aww, your nephew is precious :0)

Fitnessista said...

what a cute lil guy!!!

hope you have fun! :D