Thursday, July 31, 2008

Magic?!


As I have mentioned before, I have had stomach issues most of my life. Well, I talked to a lady in the vitamin department of Market Street, and she told me I could be lacking in stomach acid. She said that if you don't have enough stomach acid, the food sits in your stomach and ferments creating gastric distress and other symptoms. She said some people think they have heartburn and it is actually lack of stomach acid. Well, after lunch my stomach was killing me. So, I went to the store and bought Apple Cider Vinegar as she suggested. I mixed a tablespoon with water and....magically, I felt better in 10 minutes. I am going to try taking this before every meal the next few days and see how it goes.


2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I bake with that brand of apple cider vinegar - great stuff!

Reeni said...

I use that kind too. I take a tablespoon before bed mixed with some water. I use it to make dressings too.