Monday, July 14, 2008

Snack Time

Lunch is going to be late today, so I decided on a substantial snack. I have discovered the world of lara bars. I love the banana cookie one. This morning I tried Cocoa Mole. It was yummy, but not my favorite. The little kick of chili was a little weird for me. I would eat it again if it was my only lara bar choice available. I like that these add Omega 3 and 6 to my diet. I am trying to add healthy fats. Which lara bars does everyone else like? What are your favorites?

b_item5831

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never eaten a larabar in my life :p But I've heard some good stuff about the "peanut butter cookie" flavor!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I'm known in the blogging world for my Larabar addiction (since I eat them everyday, haha) - my favorite flavors are Apple Pie, Banana Cookie, Pistachio, Cashew Cookie, Pecan Pie, and Gingersnap.

Meg said...

I haven't seen the Peanut Butter one in my stores, but it sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

My favorites are Apple pie and cinnimon roll. :)

Elizabeth said...

I love Larabars. They are made of just fruits and nuts (and cocoa I guess :)), which makes me really happy. I just wish they were slightly lower in calories/fat (Sometimes I eat them anyway, though). By the way, they just came out with some new really yummy looking flavors (I saw them on their website). I haven't found them in stores, yet, though.