Friday, August 1, 2008

Rainy morning and Tea



http://www.organicindiausa.com/product_index.php?cPath=8


I am loving every minute of the storm outside and my tea in my favorite dragonfly mug. I get to head to work later this morning, so I am just going to relax and read my favorite blogs. I am drinking one of my new tea finds. It is called Tulsi tea. It is an herbal tea that is known for it's stress relieving and energizing powers. Most are decaf, but I think they have some fully caffienated. My favorites are Chai Masala and Vanilla Cream. Sometimes I have them alone or I mix them. I add a little rice milk for creaminess.


http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/ExecMacro/livingharvest/home.d2w/report

I also tried Hemp protein in my oatmeal this morning. Veggiegirl got me interested in the product. I got the plain flavor, but I am interested to try the vanilla spice for my oatmeal and for my shakes. It added a nice nutty flavor to my oatmeal and combined well with the cinnamon. I think next time I will add it before cooking because I think it may blend better into the oatmeal that way. I think I may want to try some Hemp Milk!
Question for everbody:
What is your favorite tea or coffee flavor?






2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HOORAY FOR LIVING HARVEST HEMP PROTEIN POWDER!!!! I just finished my morning hemp protein shake, actually, haha :0)

I don't drink tea or coffee, so I can't answer the question, haha ;0)

Reeni said...

I love Chai! Spicy sweet and comforting!