Sunday, August 17, 2008

It Is New, It Is Exciting, It Is Almost Gone

I have been using agave nectar in my recent quest to reduce the amount of artificial sugars in my diet. I have been adding it to my oatmeal, but I just have not been able to use it in my coffee and tea yet. I was so excited to happen upon this sweet surprise....vanilla agave nectar. I have fallen in love with this stuff. I mix it in my drinks, the mighty muffin recipe, and oatmeal. It must be good, because I am almost out. A little bit of the nectar = a lot of flavor and sweetness!!!! Madhave also has other flavors in it's new line of nectars including hazelnut, cappucino, irish creme, and amaretto.

Check the flavors out here: http://www.madhavasagave.com/Products.aspx

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I always use that brand of agave nectar - love the stuff. Wait a minute... they have HAZELNUT agave nectar now?!?!??!! MUST. FIND. NOW.

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Thanks for the tip. My DH loves Splenda, so this might be a good alternative