Friday, August 22, 2008

Toss It In Turkey Lasagna







No measuring cups or spoons used this time. I just tossed in a little of this and a little of that. It turned out pretty good!! The ingredients included cooked ground turkey, tomato sauce, ricotta cheese, mozarella cheese, spinach, Italian seasoning, and oven ready lasagna noodles. I just started with a little tomato sauce with Italian seasoning on the bottom of the pan. Then I put some lasagna noodles on top. Next came a mixture of all the other ingredients. Repeat the layers and top off with lasgana noodles, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until cheese on top is golden brown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that really does look incredible Meg!! I admire your care-free cooking style too! lil this lil that!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

No measuring cups, eh?? I admire your courage!! :0)