Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Shopping










http://www.harney.com/index.html




I met my mom at Barnes and Noble today, and we both tried new green teas over ice. My mom had the Bangkok flavor which had hints of coconut, ginger, and lemongrass. I had the Cherry Blossom which had slight notes of cherry flavor in every sip. These teas were definitely refreshing on a 104 degree day.


As we sat and drank our tea, I pulled out a new product that I just bought...Barbara's Wheat Free Oatmeal Snackimals. Upon reaching in the bag, I felt like a kid again as I tried to choose which animal I wanted to eat. My mom and I loved these crispy oatmeal treats. They are organic and full of all natural ingredients. I will definitely have these again. They would taste yummy sprinkled on top of oatmeal or yogurt.








My mom and I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping around the mall, but the best part of the day was when my mom bought me this awesome gift........I am so excited.

2 comments:

Trying To Heal said...

i got that cookbook as an early bday present and it totally rocks! it's already got post it's all over it of the recipes i want to try!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I'll have to tell my mom (a major tea fan) about those teas!

Haha, I love Hungry-Girl - I get the daily e-newsletters :0) Enjoy the cookbook!!