Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soy Sauce Substitute With Health Benefits!

I have been using Bragg Liquid Aminos lately to flavor my vegetables and Chinese dishes. They can be used on a variety of foods or in various recipes including dressings and gravies. The Liquid Aminos are made from NON-GMO soybeans and purified water. The best part is that they contain 16 amino acids. They are not fermented, do not contain preservatives or colorings, and are totally gluten free. There is no added salt, but they have the nice salty flavor like soy and tamari sauces. I highly recommend giving these a try. Check out some recipes with the Amino Acids and get a free sample here: http://209.200.91.245/CGI-BIN/freesamples.html

5 comments:

Reeni said...

I heard of these before but wasn't sure if they were any good. I am definitely going to try them now!

Maggie said...

I'm a Bragg's addict! I like the spray bottle, though I buy the bigger bottles and refill it. I use it on steamed veggies and I REALLY love it on popcorn! I pop popcorn in extra virgin coconut oil and then spray it with Bragg's and grind black pepper over the top. It's spicy and salty and one of my favorite snacks.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Great product, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on this product! I just ordered my free sample and can't wait to try it - I love the fact that the sodium is so low. That's definitely one problem I run into with Asian foods - it doesn't do much for my sensitive stomach! I can't wait to try this alternative :o)

cathy said...

I tried Bragg's Liquid Aminos recently for a recipe, and I was pleasantly surprised. It really could pass for soy sauce. Such a bizarre name and packaging, but it really is a tasty product!