Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Am So Honored!

I received this award from Gloria of Cookbook Cuisine. Not only does she have an awesome food blog, she is a fellow Texan and has 4 self published cookbooks with another coming out soon. I am passing on this award to the following blogs. Winners, please pass on the award love to other blogs!

Miss V's Vegan Cookbook - Miss V was one of my first blogging friends and I fell in love with her blog. This blog is full of delightful Vegan recipes that everyone will love. Check out the Potato Enchiladas!

Tri To Cook - Delightful recipes keep making appearances on this blog. Check out the Fall Harvest Butter!

La Fuji Mama - This is a daily read for me, but the best part is that she had a Pumpkin Palooza on her blog! This screams "winner" to me!


I received this award from Reeni of Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice! This was one of the first blogs that I found through FoodBuzz. Reeni is always posting amazing recipes and pictures. Check out her amazing orange swirl pumpkin cupcakes and vote for her in the Iron Cupcake challenge. Winners, please pass on the award love to other blogs!

The Hungry Mouse - This blog never disappoints. It is always fun and exciting. Check out one of my favorite posts: Molasses Ginger Drop Cookies.

ZestyCook - An awesome guy with a delicious blog...You are missing out if you haven't visited this blog yet. Check out the Homemade Pizza.

Get daily e-mail updates from Megan's Munchies. Subscribe here!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

To steal your title, I AM SO HONORED! Thank you Megan!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog! I started reading it and now I check it everyday! It really has made me look at my own blog and be a little more creative with it!

Zesty Cook said...

Megan.... You are very deserving of these awards!

Thank you so much! It is such an honour to receive an award from you.

zesty

Krista said...

Congrats on the awards!
I am loving the new look of your blog! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

not surprised with the abundance of awards you're getting! love the new look too :D

Unknown said...

I'm with zesty on this one!! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Megan you deserve it. DCRose

Reeni said...

Thanks a lot, Megan. Yours was one of the first ones I found on Foodbuzz too and I think we both started at about the same time. Most of these blogs are my favorites too and a few new ones for me to check out.

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

Are you tired of receiving awards? hhahhhh........ just kidding~~~ I'm so happy for you Meg and I think you totally deserve them and many more~ Your recipes are simple and delicious! Every time that I wonder what to cook I check some of your past post and they give me inspirations. I might not end up following the entire recipe, but definitely inspires me to build my own!

Laurie said...

Megan, you are one of the best, most dedicated bloggers I know and you SO deserve the awards.

I love getting your email updates every day!

rubybean77 said...

Check you out! Congrats!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

miss v said...

thanks megan! i just got back from a weekend vacation and what a wonderful suprise! your is one of the first blogs i check when i get up in the morning or when i go to bed at night!

and congrats to the other winners too!

miss v said...

ps - i love the cute new header on your blog!

Maria said...

Congrats on the awards! So fun!

Bob said...

Congratz! You totally deserve them.

Anonymous said...

U have a nice blog!! so u deserve it..