Monday, October 27, 2008

Running For Preston


A quick topic switch away from food! This weekend, my sister and her family/friends are going to be walking in the Jacksonville - 6th Annual Walk For Epilepsy. My nephew Preston (pictured above) first started having seizures a year ago. They have tried to pinpoint a cause, searched for answers, and been to countless doctors, but Preston still continues to have seizures. No donations necessary, just some good wishes and prayers would be great. If you would like to donate to further research in Preston's name please visit here: Running for Preston. In the comment box, write: Donation in honor of Preston Bateman. Please let me know if you donate, so that my sister can thank you personally by e-mail!


8 comments:

Gloria Chadwick said...

Preston is beautiful! I'm saying some prayers and sending him lots of healing vibes.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Fabulous!!! Preston is definitely in my deepest thoughts and prayers.

Krista said...

He's too cute! Lots of positive thoughts going out to this little boy!

Reeni said...

What a little cutie! I'll keep him in my prayers.

HangryPants said...

Good luck and give Preston a hug for me!

Unknown said...

wow, preston is a cutie! *good thoughts* sent your way!

Meg Wolff said...

Cute little guy.

Anonymous said...

Aw what a handsome little devil! :)

All the best wishes in the world! :)