Friday, October 24, 2008

Sharing Some of My Faves!

This award was bestowed on me by Jo of The Adventures of Kitchen Girl. I feel so honored to receive this award from such a wonderful blogger!

The acceptance of Premio Arte Pico has some rules:

1) Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.

2) Advertise name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award-winner, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) Share these rules.

I pass this award on to the following awesome blogs:

StephChows- She loves to cook with pumpkin! How could I resist? Check out her Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.....a pumpkin lovers dream come true.

Kath Eats Real Food - It's Kath's birthday weekend so she totally deserves an award. Plus, her site is awesome and she never fails to make beautiful bowls of oatmeal every morning!

Two Peas and Their Pod - This blog never disappoints. It is full of lovely food pictures and recipes. Of course, I love this one...it features Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Sauce.

Retorte - A wonderful blog full of delicious recipes, mouth watering pictures of foods, product finds, and restaurant reviews. This is definitely a daily read for me!

Southern Plate - I can't resist sharing this award with a fellow Southern Girl! This blog is full of delightful recipes and frequent giveaways. I have bookmarked so many recipes from this site. Go and bookmark your own favorites!
Get daily e-mail updates from Megan's Munchies. Subscribe here!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Megan!!!! I really appreciate the recognition :)

stephchows said...

aww thanks lady!! I just made some pumpkin waffles last night too!! I'll have them up next week along with my pass it forward of the award! thanks!

Gloria Chadwick said...

Congrats on your award! I'm always looking to discover new delicious blogs -- I'll explore your favorites.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Congratulations!!! I love seeing my fellow bloggers earning awards :0)

Wandering Coyote said...

Thank you Meg! I really appreciate your endorsement and your daily reading of my site!

I'll post mine later today!

Maria said...

Thanks so much!! We appreciate the award!! Have a great weekend!

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

yes, looking forward to more links to great blogs!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Congrats, girl!!!

Wandering Coyote said...

Nice new template!

Wandering Coyote said...

It's up!

Elizabeth said...

Great list! Congratulations on being chosen.