Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sharing The Blog Love

I was given this award twice this past week by two amazing food bloggers: Laurie at That's Not What The Recipe Says and Stephanie at Fun Foods On a Budget. I can't say enough wonderful things about these two bloggers and their blogs. Both are beyond fantastic. Big thanks to you both!

I also want to thank all my readers and visitors for taking the time to read my blog and leave comments. You all are awesome! I love the food blog community.

Here is the info about passing on this award and the blogs that I have chosen to receive it! The rules say to choose 10, but I decided to pick four.

** Please find at least 10 more blogs, of any kind that you love to read. Write a post about the blogs you picked, linking back to me and to them. Once you’ve posted, return here to let me know your post is done and be sure to let them know too!!! (If you don't come up with 10, that's fine too!)

Veggiegirl: Not only is she a sweet and kind woman, she also cooks up amazing creations like Peanut Butter Banana Bread. In addition, she is an amazing ballroom dancer!

Brokenyolks: Sarah loves pumpkin as much as I do! She experimented with the pumpkin mashed potatoes recipes that I posted, and her results were amazing. She is my kindred pumpkin spirit. Maybe some day we will get together and have a pumpkin feast.

Back To The Fridge: First of all, if you haven't seen the design of this blog, it is amazing! Charlie is a fun and witty writer, and he has wonderful information to share. He will make you think about food in a whole new way! You rock Charlie!!!

Carrots n' Cake: I have Tina to thank for inspiring me to create my blog. I love her presentation of her daily eats, workouts, and recipes. I found her blog when I was looking for a carrot cake recipe, and the rest is history. Thanks Tina!

16 comments:

HangryPants said...

You are an Excellent blogger. Also, I've never been to Brokenyolks. I'm gonna check it out right now! Congrats on your blog award.

Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point said...

you are an excellent blogger and definitely deserved an AWARD! :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

MEG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And thank you so much for passing it on to me as well - you rock :0)

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

congrats!
you deserve it!
keep being so creative with pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the love. You picked for rockin' blogs.

And for those blogs about to rock, we salute you.

Anonymous said...

D'oh! "Four" rockin' blogs...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!! Your blog is definitely excellente!

Also, I loved the pumpkin carving. The idea of using a craft pumpkin is genius! And the "you know you are a food blogger when..." is hilarious!! Pretty soon we'll have a whole book of them :o)

rubybean77 said...

YIKES!!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!! Sheesh...I'm so excited I can't stand it! THANKS!!!!

Lacey said...

ah! exciting! congrats to you!

i'm still a new reader to your blog, but i do like everything ive seen :) congrats again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links! I actually found new blogs to read now!!

Danielle said...

Congrats on the award! Love your blog!

miss v said...

congrats to megan and all the foodies she passed it on to!

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Congrats on your awards! I am glad I found your blog on Food Buzz.

Lori said...

Congrats! You definitely deserve it. Your creativity is so inspiring! :)

Tina said...

Congrats! And thank you!!! :)

rubybean77 said...

Hey Lady, I did my post. I was so excited about getting the award I totally neglected to pass it on. :) So I reposted and past it on. Thanks again! You DEFINITELY have an excellent blog!