Saturday, October 4, 2008

Preview: The Lick-able Bowl!

I am always making healthier versions of desserts, and my husband likes to indulge in the "unaltered" recipes every now and then. Here is a preview of the pre-baked mixture of what I made for him! The picture of this mix reminds me of when I was little, and my sister and I would wait for my mom to finish scooping the mix out of the bowl. She would then give each of us a spoon and we would scrape the sides of the bowl so that we could get as many little tastes of the sweet goodness of the batter. OK....admit it! This bowl looks totally lick-able!! Tune in later to see the finished product!

9 comments:

Chou said...

I come from a family of self-proclaimed bowl and plate lickers--who could resist this?

Krista said...

I could eat that batter as is! Why bother even cooking it?! YUMMY!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

AHH!!! Temptation!!! :0)

Stephanie said...

Reminds me of baking cookies with my ten-year-old sister a couple days ago. As soon as the dough was finished mixing, she tore off huge handfuls of dough for everyone to snack on while the cookies were baking. I usually just pick off little bits at a time, but she knew the right way to do it!

That dough, with all the chocolate chips and M&Ms, looks very tempting to just reach in and grab a handful!

Anonymous said...

Licking is what it's all about. :)

Too bad it's frowned upon in restaurants.

Gloria Chadwick said...

When my daughter, Jennifer, was younger, we'd make a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough and then she'd eat all the dough before I could get the cookies in the oven!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Tempting like the Devil ;-P! I always like to lick bowls...

Cheers,

Rosa

rubybean77 said...

You're so thoughtful!!! THANKS!!!! I got a tip that they are only at Target locations. I'm going to have to call around.

That Girl said...

I be the only person in the world who's not interested in cookie dough. I let my husband lick all our bowls.