Sunday, October 12, 2008

Two Winners and Some Finalists! Vote Now!

Before I get to the winners, I want to say how impressed I am with all the amazing flavors you all suggested! I have decided to extend the contest a little longer! I have listed some amazing flavors in my sidebar. Vote for your favorite flavor, and the two flavors with the highest number of votes will win some JamFrakas bars! Voting will end Wednesday, October 15 at midnight! The winners announced today were chosen randomly. I called my mom and my sister and asked them each to give me a number between 1 and 59. And the winners are:
Topher and Ashley
(please e-mail me at megslp18@hotmail.com with info on how to get your bars to you!)

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Congratulations to the winners!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

I just saw those JamFrakes bars for the first time yesterday. So exciting... new products yay!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, guys!