Monday, October 6, 2008

Creamy Chicken and Noodles

I found this recipe at Campbell's Kitchen. This is a perfect comfort meal filled with chicken, veggies, and pasta. The kids will love this one too! It is easy to make, and can be made with low fat substitutions. No oven baking necessary. This meal is made on the stove top in about 30 minutes!

Chicken Noodle Casserole

Link to recipe source

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup

1/2 cup milk 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese

2 cups cubed cooked chicken OR turkey

3 cups cooked medium egg noodles (about 3 cups dry)

Chopped fresh parsley for garnish

Directions:
In large saucepan mix soup, milk, pepper, cheese, chicken and noodles. Over medium heat, heat through, stirring occasionally. Garnish with parsley.

13 comments:

Shelby said...

Looks like a quick and easy meal for a busy night!

Wandering Coyote said...

Mmmmmmmmmm....!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

I may not eat chicken, but I definitely agree that anything with "creamy" in the name is bound to be comfort food.

Reeni said...

It looks good Megan. I love one dish meals, especially with pasta. YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like something my mom used to make. It's very fall. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was wondering if for the giveaway you were just going to randomly select the winners from comments or are you going to pick based on the best dream bar flavor?
Thanks!

rubybean77 said...

I love casseroles like this! It reminds me of my childhood. My mom loved to make stuff like this.

Anonymous said...

I love creamy noodle dishes like these! They remind me of home...sigh...but in a good way!

Those caramel apple kisses from your last post sound intriguing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, soup used as a creamy sauce is something that I would have never thought of! I am going to browse through that Campbell's site! Thanks for the link and the recipe!

It looks delicious!!

Brenda Campbell said...

That looks really good, that is funny that it has the same name as my aunt's chicken that she named years and years ago... I have a recipe for a creamy chicken and noodles also only it is way different but with same name, what a small world.

Unknown said...

Great stuff! looks fantastic, I can almost taste it from here..

Anonymous said...

Yum! Just by looking at that - it reminds me of childhood - what a good "comfort meal" :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try this! It looks like a total-family pleaser.